Children can now enjoy our activities, games, stories and interactive projects through activity boxes. Receive a new box in the mail every month and take a journey to Italy, Austria, Antarctica, India, Brazil, Amazon Jungle and more.
Containing high-quality, arts-based and creative games and activities, storytelling tools and fun information about different countries in the world, each box takes a child on a journey to a different country. Boxes are designed to be educating, engaging and entertaining. We recommend children ages 4-8 for the boxes although older children have enjoyed the activities.
The boxes are a fun way for children to learn about the world, use their imagination to create and write their own story, and become globally and socially conscious. Keeps a child busy for hours!
High-quality and professional packaging. Every item/game/activity in the box has been designed and tested by over 1,000 children, parents, and teachers.
Each Box Contains:
- A canvas drawstring backpack tote bag for all the items in the box. Children can take the tote bag anywhere with them! Bag is 11.81 inches wide and 17.7 inches high.
- A cardboard Puppet Stage with cut out paper puppets and popsicle sticks for the puppets. Children can use their creativity and have a puppet show anywhere! Stage is 10 inches wide and 16 inches high.
- A 16-page Travel Journal with a set of Crayola crayons. Contains coloring pages, journal pages, country information, tips on how to have a world adventure birthday party, a letter from a new friend, and games/activities to teach global social awareness.
- A 4-page fully bound Board Book where a child can write their own story! Board books are thicker pages and keep in better shape. 4.72 inches wide and 7 inches high.
- A special souvenir!
- A postcard a child can send to anyone and share about his/her Global Sleepover journey!